I got my annual haircut. Yes...once a year.
Chad: "Wow, Mom! You look like a supermodel. You look like Brittany Spears. Wait, is she pretty? Well, what I'm trying to say is you look stunning."
Alyssa: "Mom, I NNNNEEEEVER thought I'd say this, but you look hot."
A NEW BOOTY.
A NEW TEENAGER! Went boarding for his birthday and got...
There is nothing soft or airy about it! This thing can do some serious damage. He is happy to now be a winning competitor in the airsoft wars in the fields by the house. 8 guys from church played for 4 hours last weekend. They are having the best childhood running through the forest!
He planned the whole court of honor where he received the Star scout rank! I love when the boys have to pin the rank pin on the moms. It reminds me of prom or something!
Russ totally upset: "Why did you throw the rock at the window?!"
Ava feeling justified: "I thought I could throw it OVER the house."
Alyssa's school worksheet: "What would you do with one hundred dollars?"
Her answer: "I'd give it to my sister, Sarah, so she could buy a new bike."
Made my day.
.
A NEW JOB OFFER.
Coming soon...
Can't think about it or it makes me cry. We love it here.
5 comments:
You DO look hot! So, is it in TX? Hmmm. I am sad if you are sad! I don't want you to be sad with your move.. On a better note, you are going to LOVE the weather! I thank my lucky stars every day that I don't have to deal with Spokanes weather. :)
((((hugs))) I love you! You do look hot! I thought that when I went to see you in November. You just ooooze HOTNESS! Thanks for the update....and sorry about the glass door. That stinks!
I can't think when I've seen a picture of you where you weren't hot! Congrats on the job offer, but remember that you are always put where you are supposed to be.
Cool Chad with his Star rank and his airsoft.
Someone has a cute booty. I can't remember which of your cute girls that was. So funny!
You are soooo way hotter than Brittney Spears! Are you kidding me! You do look fabulous...your door...not so much. This job offer is so bitter sweet. The Lord will put you where he needs you that is all that matters.
Will's airsoft gun moment:
before we were married, he was playing with his roommate's airsoft gun in the kitchen - 2 rooms away from the den when it "just went off" and shot the roommate's plasma tv. That's a $700 debt we could've lived without. :)
glad y'all are having fun with it in the great outdoors!
Post a Comment