

No longer stinky: The bubbles overflowed onto the floor and they covered the walls. Just part of the fun of having 1 o'clock church.
Sweet: Chad got voted into 2nd place for the high school talent search and as a reward got to open for the Brett Hite concert! He sang "She Loves You" by the Beetles, felt like a rock star on stage, and afterwards stood on stage smiling with his arms in the air flashing the peace sign soaking in all the screams.
Super sweet: My two bros! Curtis...my look-a-like... stopped by for 40 minutes during a lay over. Loved it! A couple of days later he was Mitt Romney's flight attendant.

Sweet: Took 6 kids (I'm a nice neighbor like that) to science night. Blows me away what the community does for our school. Our favorites: seeing Jupiter's moons and a nebula with a high powered telescope on the front lawn and the live one eyed owl.
Sweet and Stinky: Sweet that Sarah is paying for her own outfits now that she is mildly rich due to babysitting jobs after handing out resumes/business cards. Stinky that she's growing up so fast! Sometimes I miss her already.





3 comments:
You blogged??? I love it!!! Little Ceasars feeds you every week? I'm OFFENDED!!! hahaha. At least you aren't snubbing MY papa murphys! Love to see your beautiful fam, and beautiful face!
What wonderful, beautiful pictures and people! Way to go, Chad and Sarah. And Sarah on the chair--looks like a beautiful oil painting of a goddess! Love the bubble bath too! How fun to see you with Curtis and Ben. Awwww, LUCKY!!! Love you!!!! (I hope Russ' job turns around!)
Catie needs to graduate a year early and be roommates with Sarah in college!!! :)
Post a Comment