Friday, April 19, 2013

Manoa Falls

(I'm having some blogger problems.  I hate Windows 8 for the reals.  These pictures are supposed to be in the last post.  You can tell I just gave up on because I left like 10 pictures sideways!) 
 
Hawaii costs a fortune, but Russ' and my absolute favorite things are free...the hikes and the beaches!!!  I love the tropical foliage of the wetter parts of Hawaii.  Prefer it so much over the drier parts. 
Chad found a plant that made him look like a Dr. Seuss character!

Navigating the mud near the bamboo forest.  Hiking in Hawaii is always mud, mud, and more mud.

Boulders on the trial.


 



And this is the drive up to the temple.  Love how BRIGHT white it is (the picture does not do it justice).  You turn the corner and it's like angels are singing (opera voice), "Ahhhhhhhh!"  And LOVE the loooooong road lined with palms leading up to it.

No comments: