Monday, May 18, 2009

A TRIPLE DOG DARE...

So this is for you, Russ, if you ever read this blog (which I think you don't...which is fine because you are living it in real time right along with us.).

I dare you to post a comment below! Good luck. There will be a reward. ;) And feel free to profess your love for your darling wife who adores her very attractive hard working husband with big biceps ...

4 comments:

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

C'mon Russ. Are you too chicken?!

Bridget said...

Ha! You are funny. You need to throw in a bribe somewhere....

Anonymous said...

no worries Leah, my hubby never reads my blog either - but I tell him pretty much everything I even consider writing, so I understand the sentiment of not caring THAT much. hehehe

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

I just want it to be known that that dare was from my husband, Shane, not from me.