We posed like mannequins.

Sarah's wheelchair and crutches were a huge hit. Everyone wanted a turn trying them out. But Sarah has been miserable and just wants to be normal again.
Russ had visions of broken heels flying off on his team so he had them sit down for their picture.

On my team, I said, "Show me your walk girls! Like you're on the catwalk!"
Sarah's wheelchair and crutches were a huge hit. Everyone wanted a turn trying them out. But Sarah has been miserable and just wants to be normal again.
On my team, I said, "Show me your walk girls! Like you're on the catwalk!"
The girls solved riddles, gathered items, and took cute pictures.
I have to add that just a few minutes prior to the party, Russ had JUST walked in the door from a scout camping trip in the ice and snow in 0 degree Montana. I said, "You have 30 minutes to shower, and then I need your help!" He happily took a team of giddy girls around the mall and helped host the party for the next several hours. Poor guy was dead to the world after all of that!!! He is my hero. And heroes get lots of kisses.
PS Russ is still job hunting. I was hoping he'd get the job selling Botox (I mean free Botox, who could resist???), but we found out later it was already filled before it was posted and he submitted his app. This is becoming a trend! Argh.
7 comments:
Okay, I am absolutely loving this party idea. It's a girl's dream come true!!
Chad is so cute. You are great at rescuing situations that could go really bad and turning them into positivity! Are you for hire? I could use you at my house!
Speaking of hire, your hubby will find something. It's just the waiting and uncertainty that kills. We've been through it, too. Hang in there!!!!!! In the mean time, you sure know how to pump up the fun!
LEAH!!!! I love your fun ideas! I love your mad cake decorating skills (can't even imagine how you made the purse). I love your extreme table scaping skills (I want to be like that). You need to consult me on how to make a table look so pretty. Sarah is beautiful! (JUST LIKE HER MOMMY) What a fun party!!!!
Loved reading your blog, so funny! You are amazing, you can throw a party for me anytime, so much fun!!
Thanks for sharing!
I am so stealing this party...every single detail! I love it!
Thanks mom. the party was so fun!I love you so so so so so so much! you area super party Mom! P.S The only thing that wasn't perfect was the wheel chair.
Love,
Sarah
Thanks mom. the party was so fun!I love you so so so so so so much! you area super party Mom! P.S The only thing that wasn't perfect was the wheel chair.
Love,
Sarah
How did I miss this post? I just saw it today! The party looks darlingly cute and fun. I love Chad's question to the girls. He IS awesome! He's the man! And yes, he's funny :-)
You're so good at having fun WITH the kids. You're my fun mom idol!
Post a Comment