I thought I would pick a random day this week and just shoot pictures of messes that my adorable little 2 year old makes. This is all in one day and here is the result...
Picking all of our GREEN tomatoes, GREEN raspberries, and GREEN strawberries:
Dumping a half gallon of water onto the floor one cup at a time (floors got majorly warped...thank goodness they need replacing anyway!):
Russ always reminds me, "It's JUST like the cover of the 'I'll Love You Forever Book'! No worries. It's just a 2 year old thing."
4 comments:
No, no, NO! All in ONE day???? I am sooooooo sorry. The other day Wade got into a box of corn meal and dumped it on the floor. Then realized he made a mess and got a towel to "clean it up" unfortnatley that towel just helped spread it a little further. I hope he is not as ambitious as your little one!
I am so beyond grateful right now that Carter does not have access to my kitchen! I love my gate between the kitchen and living room and now know, thanks to my darling niece, why it is entirely necessary!
I cannot believe it! She is the absolute master of mischief!
oh that is just hysterical.. that is too funny that you took photos, think I am going to have to chase my children around, seems they have not out grown it.. the stuff in the milk is pretty creative, you have a smart one on your hands!!!
Holy cow! You're right....she is a dumper! What a day. I hope they're not always like this. Has to be exhausting!
I just saw this post, but I'd already read the one before. Guess I just missed this one. It's like finding a little left over treat!
Post a Comment